Cheesy Bacon Ranch Baked Potato Slices
These cheesy, bacon, and potato balls of goodness are the PERFECT game day treat!
- 1 large sized russet potato, sliced into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup reduced fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons bacon bits
- 1/3 cup light Ranch dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon chipotle powder seasoning
Preheat oven to 375° F.
Bring sliced potatoes to a boil in cold, salted water to cover for 5 minutes. Carefully drain, and transfer slices to a paper-towel lined countertop or cutting board. Pat to dry.
Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, and lay out potato slices on it.
Sprinkle with salt & pepper to taste.
Bake 12-14 minutes in preheated oven until potatoes begin to slightly crisp and brown on the edges.
Remove from oven, and cover evenly with cheese and bacon bits.
Return to oven and cook until cheese is melted and bubbly, about 10-12 minutes.
Meanwhile, to prepare chipotle ranch dipping sauce, combine light ranch dressing and Chipotle seasoning.
Garnish potatoes with optional chives or parsley and serve immediately with dipping sauce.
You'll also love
- Cherry Cheesecake Dip 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Pumpkin-Caramel Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (38 Votes)
- Bacon Wrapped Chicken Stuffed... 4.3/5 (58 Votes)
- Totally Simple Beef Bourguignon 4.5/5 (53 Votes)
- Knockwurst and Bratwurst 4.5/5 (50 Votes)
- BBQ Pulled Pork in a Pressure... 4.3/5 (64 Votes)
- Bacon Asparagus Pastry Twists 5/5 (8 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Puree With Apples 5/5 (8 Votes)