Totally Simple Beef Bourguignon
When we say simple, we mean it. Just add all the ingredients to a slow cooker, set it on low for 8 to 9 hours, and you have an hearty and rustic dinner ready to enjoy!
- 1 can Campbell's Condensed Golden Mushroom Soup
- 1 cup Burgundy or other dry red wine
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, crushed
- 6 ounces small whole mushrooms, about 2 cups
- 1 cup frozen small whole onions, thawed
- 2 cups fresh or thawed frozen whole baby-cut carrots
- 1 1/2 pound boneless beef top round steaks, 1 1/2-inches thick, cut into 1-inch pieces
Preparation time 10mins
Stir the soup, wine, garlic, thyme, mushrooms, carrots, onions and beef in a 3 1/2-quart slow cooker.
Cover and cook on low for 8 to 9 hours or until the beef is fork-tender.