Raspberry And Fig Gratin
- 2 baskets fresh raspberries
- 6 fresh figs quartered
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar - (firmly packed)
- Mint sprigs for garnish
Preheat broiler. Arrange raspberries and figs in 10-inch-diameter broiler-proof baking dish. Stir sour cream until smooth; spoon evenly over fruit. Sprinkle with brown sugar.
Broil close to heat source until brown sugar melts and bubbles, about 4 minutes. Garnish with mint and serve warm.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Creamy Tomato Tortellini Soup 4.5/5 (872 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Apple Brie Tarts 4.5/5 (311 Votes)
- Samoa Brownies 4.5/5 (288 Votes)
- Strawberry Coconut Chia Seed... 4.5/5 (209 Votes)
- Buttermilk Blueberry Breakfast Cake 4.4/5 (181 Votes)