Mushroom Scrambled Eggs
Scrambled eggs with bacon, mushrooms, green peppers, cheese and tomatoes. Yum!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon cooking oil
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 slice turkey bacon or bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
- 8 grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Coat an unheated large nonstick skillet with nonstick cooking spay. Preheat skillet over medium heat. Add mushrooms and green onions. Cook and stir for 5 to 7 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in oil.
In a medium bowl, stir together egg, milk, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet. Cook, without stirring, until mixture begins to set on the bottom and around edge. Using a large spoon or spatula, lift and fold partially cooked egg mixture so uncooked portion flows underneath.
Sprinkle with cheese and bacon. Continue cooking over medium heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until egg mixture is cooked through but is still glossy and moist. Remove from heat immediately. (Be careful not to overcook the egg mixture.)To serve, top with tomatoes.
Serving size: ⅔ cup
Per serving: 102 calories; 5 g fat(2 g sat); 1 g fiber; 5 g carbohydrates; 11 g protein; 0 g added sugars; 286 mg sodium;
Carbohydrate Servings: ½
Exchanges: ½ vegetable, 1½ lean meat, 1 fat
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cheesecake Coffee Cake 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- GREEN BEAN HOBO PACK 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Tagliatelle of Wild Mushrooms 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Mushrooms: Coq Au Vin Stuffed... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Instant Pot® Mac and... 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Farmhouse Chicken... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Coconut Banana Crunch Muffins 4.6/5 (5 Votes)
- Gingerbread Challah Bostock 4.6/5 (5 Votes)