Lemon Garlic Tilapia
- 4 tilapia fillets
- 3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- pepper to taste
preheat oven to 375 degrees. spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray. rinse tilapia fillets under cool water, pat dry with paper towels.
place fillets in baking dish. pour lemon juice over filets, then drizzle butter on top. sprinkle with garlic, parsley and pepper.
bake in preheated oven until fish is white and flakes when pulled apart with fork, about 30mins.
You'll also love
- Pork au Poivre 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Butter Chicken and Asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- GRILLED ASIAN GARLIC STEAK SKEWERS 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Summer berry cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Shrimp Scampi With Garlic, Red... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Pear Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scalloped Potatoes and Onions 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Salmon Cakes 0/5 (0 Votes)