- Glass bowl
- Cooking spray
- 10 red fruit chews
- 10 yellow fruit chews
- 10 orange fruit chews
- 10 pink fruit chews
- 10 pink taffies
- 10 yellow taffies
- Nonstick spatula
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
Bring a pot of water to a boil.
Spray a glass bowl with cooking spray and place over the pot of water.
Add the red, yellow, orange and pink fruit chews to the bowl. Add the pink and yellow taffy.
Warm the candy, moving it around with a nonstick spatula, until pliable, about 10 minutes.
Combine the cornstarch and confectioners' sugar on a flat surface.
Transfer the slime carefully onto the powdered surface (IT'S EXTREMELY HOT). This makes it less sticky. Let sit for about a minute.
Add the sprinkles (the color will leak, leaving a cool design).
Play with the slime for approximately 15 minutes.
You'll also love
- Instant Pot Purple Hull Peas 3.5/5 (22 Votes)
- GARLIC ROASTED TOMATO AND SPINACH... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver's Peach & Prosciutto... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Applebee's copycat cranberry rice 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Lemon Meringue Slab Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- PINK LEMONADE VODKA SLUSH 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Lime Zest Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)