Joe’s Crab Shack(™) BBQ Crab Legs
- Joe’s Crab Shack(™) BBQ Crab Legs
- 2 pounds snow crab legs
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Old Bay seasoning
- 4 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 stick of butter
In a large stock pot, bring a large amount of water to a boil.
Place the crab legs into the water and boil until opaque and flaky.
Remove the crab legs from the water and cut a slit into each of the leg shells.
In a small bowl, stir together the pepper, garlic salt, paprika, Old Bay seasoning, and salt.
Add the vegetable oil and stir well.
Brush the mixture onto the crab legs prior to serving.
Melt the 1/2 stick of butter and serve alongside the crab legs.
You'll also love
- EDIBLE SLIME 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Instant Pot Purple Hull Peas 3.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Panko Crusted Oven Fried Haddock 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Herb Butter Salmon and Asparagus... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 20 Minute Shrimp & Sausage Skillet... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bacon-Fat-Fried Shrimp 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Spicy Crab Stuffed Mushrooms 0/5 (0 Votes)