Banana Tres Leches Dessert
Tres Leches cake is the Hispanic-influenced dessert that is sure to become your new favorite dessert, soaked in three sweet milks, this version boasts using a foolproof Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® cake mix to make it easy. Banana Tres Leches Dessert is filled with the flavors of fresh bananas, sweet, creamy milks, and fluffy white frosting to make the perfect birthday cake or celebratory cake centerpiece.
- 1 box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mashed bananas, about 2 medium bananas
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1 container fluffy white frosting
- banana slices and/or toasted coconut, to garnish
Preparation time 120mins
Cooking time 160mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
In large bowl, beat cake mix, water, oil, eggs and mashed bananas with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds, then on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Pour into pan.
Bake 33 to 38 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 1 hour.
Poke top of cake every 1/2-inch with long-tined fork, wiping fork occasionally to reduce sticking. In large bowl, stir together condensed milk, coconut milk, and whipping cream. Carefully pour evenly over top of cake. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours or overnight until mixture is absorbed into cake.
Spread frosting over cake. Garnish each serving with banana slices and/or toasted coconut. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Sprinkle your favorite toasted nuts over the top of the cake.
You'll also love
- Cherry Limeade Cookies 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Roasted Mushrooms Stuffed With... 4.5/5 (52 Votes)
- Roasted Cauliflower with... 4.4/5 (64 Votes)
- Raspberry-Lemonade Cake 4.5/5 (51 Votes)
- Cowboy Cupcakes 4.4/5 (55 Votes)
- Chocolate Pudding Dump Cake 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- Moist Lemon Angel Cake Roll 4.3/5 (66 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Orange Glazed Pork... 4.6/5 (42 Votes)