Flat Belly - Pork Tenderloin w/Olive and Rosemary
From "Flat Belly Diet Cookbook", Enjoy!
Rate this recipe 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- 1 lb pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 med red onion cut into eighths
- 1 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 freshly ground black pepper
- 40 black olives, pitted (about 1 1/3 cups)
Cooking time 35mins
1.) Preheat the oven to 375 degree F. Cover a small baking sheet with foil. Place the pork, onion, and rosemary on the pan. Drizzle the oil over all. Sprinkle with the salt and pepper. With clean hands, rub the pork and onion to coat evenly with the seasonings.
2.) Roast for 20 minutes. Scatter the olives over the onions and toss to combine. Return to the oven and roast for about 15 minutes more, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted in the center registers 155 degree F. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
You'll also love
- WATER CHESTNUT RICE 3.9/5 (25 Votes)
- Crawfish Tails 3.9/5 (26 Votes)
- CARROT APPLE BREAD 3.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Southern Candied Sweet Potatoes 4/5 (13 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Kalua-Style Pork 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Jamie Oliver's Oatmeal Raisin... 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Spiced Infused Pork Tenderloin -... 4.5/5 (4 Votes)
- Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 3.6/5 (7 Votes)
Review this recipe