Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole
One of my families favorites is this Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole recipe. You might want to double down on this dish as it never lasts long in my house.
- 3 split fryer breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 bag of tortilla chips crushed
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of chopped green chilies
- 1 pound of Velveeta or American Cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook and dice chicken. Mix together Rotel, cream of chicken soup, green chiles, and cubed cheese. Heat this mixture in a microwave till melted. Add chicken.
In a casserole pan, layer 1/2 of the chips and 1/2 your cheese mixture.
Repeat these layers and top with a few crushed chips. Bake at 350°F until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (85 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4/5 (220 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4.1/5 (136 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.2/5 (108 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.2/5 (123 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 3.8/5 (313 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken... 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (77 Votes)