Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole
One of my families favorites is this Rotel Chicken Mexican Casserole recipe. You might want to double down on this dish as it never lasts long in my house.
Rate this recipe 4.1/5 (124 Votes)
- 3 split fryer breasts cooked and cubed
- 1 bag of tortilla chips crushed
- 1 can of Rotel
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 small can of chopped green chilies
- 1 pound of Velveeta or American Cheese
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Cook and dice chicken. Mix together Rotel, cream of chicken soup, green chiles, and cubed cheese. Heat this mixture in a microwave till melted. Add chicken.
In a casserole pan, layer 1/2 of the chips and 1/2 your cheese mixture.
Repeat these layers and top with a few crushed chips. Bake at 350°F until hot and bubbly.
You'll also love
- Salami Mozzarella Calzone 4.5/5 (86 Votes)
- Stuffed French Bread Sandwich 4/5 (221 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Garbage Bread 4/5 (158 Votes)
- Crockpot Cheesy Party Potatoes 4.2/5 (110 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Stuffed Shells 4.1/5 (138 Votes)
- To-Die-For Buttermilk Pound Cake 3.8/5 (320 Votes)
- Paula Deen’s Amazing Chicken... 4.6/5 (71 Votes)
- Spicy Buffalo Chicken and Potato... 4.4/5 (78 Votes)
Review this recipe