Avocado, Black Bean, & Corn Salad
- 2 cans black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2-3 just-ripe avocados, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups corn, fresh or frozen (thawed)
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, diced
- 1/3 cup cilantro, rough chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice, more if desired
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoons pure maple syrup or agave, (or any sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon sea salt, more to taste
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
1. Place all the veggies in a large bowl (except the avocado) and toss to combine.
2. In a small bowl, whisk the lime juice, olive oil, maple syrup, cilantro, chili powder, garlic powder, ground pepper and salt.
3. Pour dressing over veggies and toss to combine. Now add avocado and toss gently so they don't mash together. Taste for salt and pepper, add as needed.
Serve immediately or refrigerate for 2-3 days. Serve with fresh pita bread, tortilla chips or a side of rice. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Panera Bread’s Autumn Squash Soup 4.2/5 (39 Votes)
- Low Carb Pizza-Stuffed Eggplants 4.3/5 (38 Votes)
- No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Easy Avocado Spread 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Unicorn Poop Cookies 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cream of Corn Cheese Soup 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Parmesan & White Bean Dip 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Moroccan Garbanzo Beans with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)