Cream of Corn Cheese Soup
Cream of corn soup will warm you on a chilly day. With just a few ingredients, prep is super easy. You can get right to cooking and enjoying homemade soup!
- 1 cup corn kernels, drained
- 1 cup creamed corn
- 2 cups chicken stock or water
- 2 tablespoons pimiento cheese
- 1 cup cream
- 1 teaspoon spring onions, finely diced (Optional)
- Nacho chips (Optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from yummy.ph
Place corn kernels and creamed corn in a saucepan. Stir in stock and bring to a boil over high heat; let simmer.
Stir in the pimiento cheese until dissolved.
Pour cream into a bowl. Temper the cream (to prevent curdling) by stirring some of the hot liquid from the soup into the cream. Take this warmed mixture and stir it into the soup. Simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
Garnish with diced spring onions and chips, if desired.
You'll also love
- Stuffed Potato Skin Skillet Hash... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Salad Cucumber Cups Recipe 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Parmesan & White Bean Dip 4.5/5 (14 Votes)
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Chicken Rice Bowl 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Corned Beef Hash with Eggs 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesy Corn Grits w/ Country Ham 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Hot Dog Chili 4.5/5 (22 Votes)