Parmesan & White Bean Dip
Warm up your party with melty Parmesan & White Bean Dip. Served with carrot sticks or other fresh vegetables, it's a perfect paleo-friendly snack.
- 1 tablespoon olive or canola oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh thyme, chopped or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 (19-ounce) can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 to 1/2 cup chicken broth or white wine
- 2 tablespoons Italian (flat-leaf) parsley, chopped
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded (approximately 3 3/4 ounces)
- Carrot sticks
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
In heavy 2-quart saucepan, heat oil over medium heat. Add garlic and thyme; cook 1 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly, until garlic is light golden. Remove from heat.
Add beans and broth. Partially mash beans with potato masher. Stir in parsley. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, until bean mixture is thoroughly heated.
Add cheese and stir until melted. Serve warm with carrot sticks.
You'll also love
- Moroccan Garbanzo Beans with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Shrimp 'n' Spinach Risotto 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Turkey Vegetable Soup with... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- WINGS: Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Wild Rice Venison Stew 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Bacon Jalapeño Cheese Ball 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Broiled Salmon with a White Bean,... 4.5/5 (23 Votes)
- Grilled Corn & Ricotta Dip 4.7/5 (12 Votes)