No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Coconut Bites
Most of us could make these with ingredients we have in our pantry. These no bake chocolate peanut butter coconut bites are perfect when you just want a little something chocolate and sweet.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 cup unrefined coconut oil (unrefined is important here for the coconut flavor)
- 2 cups rolled oats (not instant oats)
- 1 cup coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 1/4 cups dark or semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Optional: toasted coconut for topping
Melt the peanut butter, honey and coconut oil in a medium size saucepan over medium-low heat. Stir frequently as the mixture melts. When it has melted, remove from the heat and stir in the remaining ingredients. Stir until the chocolate has melted and the ingredients are well combined.
Pour into an 8x8 pan (9x13 is fine well). Refrigerate until the chocolate hardens, at least 3-4 hours. Slice into 1"-2" square pieces.
Store in the refrigerator. Enjoy!
Yield: 24 bars or 60+ bite size pieces