Broccoli Chicken Divan
Rate this recipe 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- 1 pound chopped fresh broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of broccoli soup
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons dried bread crumbs
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 40mins
Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
Place the broccoli in a saucepan with enough water to cover. Bring to a boil, and cook 5 minutes, or until tender. Drain.
Place the cooked broccoli in a 9 inch pie plate. Top with the chicken. In a bowl, mix the soup and milk, and pour over the chicken. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Mix the melted butter with the bread crumbs, and sprinkle over the cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Honey Sesame... 4.4/5 (24 Votes)
- Chard & Caramelized Shallot Noodle... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie Biscuits 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Chicken Potato Chip Casserole 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Broccoli Salad of Wonder 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Broccoli Slaw Tomato Garlic &... 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Piccata 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
Review this recipe