Easy Chicken Pot Pie - Paula Deen
- 1 (10-3/4 oz) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 3/4 cups chicken, (leftover roasted)
- 1 1/4 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/2 cups instant biscuit mix
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 pinch kosher salt, to taste
- 1 pinch black pepper, to taste
Adapted from pauladeen.com
Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 2-quart baking pan with non stick spray.
Add the soup, chicken broth and a pinch of salt and pepper to the bottom of the casserole dish and whisk together until smooth. Add the chicken and vegetables.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the biscuit mix and whole milk.
Pour biscuit mix over top of casserole. Drizzle melted butter over the top.
Bake for 35 minutes, until golden brown on top.
You'll also love
- Grilled Honey BBQ Bacon Chicken... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Potato Chip Casserole 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Oven-Baked Fried Chicken Cutlets 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Cheddar Cheese Biscuits 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Panini -... 4.4/5 (21 Votes)
- Homestyle Chicken Tender Bake 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Chicken Pot Pie with Bisquick... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Clinton Kelly's Chicken Francese 4.4/5 (24 Votes)