Broccoli Salad of Wonder
- 3-oz. pkg. ramen noodles, broken up and seasoning packet discarded
- 1 c. chopped pecans
- 1/4 c. butter, melted
- 1 bunch broccoli, chopped
- 12 to 16-oz. pkg. bacon, chopped and crisply cooked
- 1 head romaine lettuce, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1 c. sugar
- 1 c. oil
- 1/2 c. red wine vinegar
- 1 T. soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together; stir until sugar dissolves.
In a bowl, toss uncooked noodles, pecans and melted butter. Spread on an ungreased rimmed baking sheet. Bake at 350 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes, until lightly toasted, stirring halfway through. Cool. At serving time, combine noodle mixture with remaining ingredients in a large serving bowl. Drizzle with Dressing; toss to mix.