Chicken Potato Chip Casserole
- 2 cups chopped, cooked chicken meat (I use Rotisserie)
- 1 (5.5 ounce) bag Knorr Rice Sides – Chicken Broccoli, prepared
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cream of Chicken & Mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed Cream of Celery soup
- 2 cups finely chopped broccoli florets
- 2 tablespoons minced onions
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cups crushed potato chips
- 1/4 cup water
- Garlic pepper to taste
Adapted from pinterest.com
Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
In a large bowl combine the chicken, prepared rice, soup, minced onion, broccoli, lemon juice, water and pepper.
Spread the mixture into a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking pan.
Cover the mixture with cheese and then the crushed potato chips
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potato chips are browned and the casserole is heated through.
You'll also love
- Oven-Baked Fried Chicken Cutlets 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Low Carb Brownie Cream Cheese... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Wonton "Cupcakes" 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Quick Chicken Vesuvio 4.8/5 (4 Votes)
- Mexi-Cali Hashbrown Taco Casserole 3.8/5 (99 Votes)
- Chicken Club Wraps 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mediterranean Egg Casserole for Two 4.3/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)