Chunky Monkey Morning Oats
Quick, easy, and healthy morning oats with banana, peanut butter, and chocolate chips; a balanced breakfast never tasted so good.
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1 ripe banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon honey or other sweetener
- 2 teaspoons chocolate chips
Preparation time 8mins
Cooking time 8mins
Place the water, oats, banana, chia seeds and peanut butter in a small pot and bring to a boil. Once the mixture begins to boil, bring to low heat and stir.
Add in the teaspoon of sweetener and continue to stir, until the oatmeal has a creamy consistency.
Remove the oatmeal from the heat and transfer into a small bowl. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top.
You'll also love
- Mango Panna Cotta 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Simple Stromboli 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Lemon Brownies 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Cherry Pie 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Baked Chicken Piccata 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Valentine’s Day Grilled Cheese 4.5/5 (26 Votes)
- Red Velvet Chex Party Mix 4.5/5 (26 Votes)