Nothing is better than a warm slice of Cherry Pie in the summer after eating lots of BBQ and potato salad or a way to finish off a wonderful thanksgiving celebration.
- 4 cups cherries
- 3 tablespoons Minute Tapioca
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Mix all ingredients and let stand for 15 minutes. Pour into a 9" pre cooked cooked pie shell.
Dot with 1 tablespoon butter or margarine.
Add top crust and bake at 350°F for 1 hour.
You'll also love
- Garlic Seared Shrimp 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Coconut Macaroon Topped Brownies 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Lemon and Pineapple 7-UP Salad 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Chocolate Covered Strawberry... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Scalloped Wreath Gingerbread... 4.6/5 (15 Votes)
- Paleo & Nut Free Pumpkin Spice... 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Cherry-Pineapple Pie 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Peanut Butter Fat Bombs 4.6/5 (15 Votes)