Holiday Brunch Torte
Serve this stunning brunch dish with fresh melon slices and strawberries, orange juice, champagne and flavored coffee. You can prepare it the night before!
- 1 (15 oz) package Pillsbury All Ready Refrigerated Pie Crusts
- 4 ounces (1 cup) Cheddar cheese, shredded, divided
- 3/4 pound cooked ham, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 1/2 cups unpeeled red potatoes, thinly sliced, divided
- 1 medium onion, sliced, divided
- 1 (9 ounce) package Green Giant Harvest Fresh Frozen Spinach, thawed and squeezed between paper towels to drain
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
Allow both crust pouches to stand at room temperature 15 to 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 375°F. Place cookie sheet in oven to heat.
Prepare pie crust according to package directions for two-crust pie using a 9-inch springform pan or 10-inch deep dish pie pan. Press 1 crust in bottom and up sides of pan.
Sprinkle 1/3 cup of the cheese on bottom of crust.
Top with half of ham, half of potatoes and half of onion slices.
Distribute spinach evenly over onion.
Top with 1/3 cup cheese and remaining ham, potatoes, and onion.
Sprinkle remaining 1/3 cup cheese over onion. Gently press mixture into pan.
Top with second crust; fold top crust over top edge of bottom crust and pinch to seal edges. Cut slits in crust.
In small bowl, combine egg and water; mix well.
Brush top crust with egg mixture.
Place torte on preheated cookie sheet. Bake 45 to 60 minutes or until crust is deep golden brown and filling is thoroughly heated.
Torte can be covered and refrigerated overnight before baking. Bake at 375° for 55 to 70 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling is thoroughly heated.
You'll also love
- Healthy, Low-Calorie Chicken... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Crack Green Beans 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Green Bean Stuffing... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Pimento Cheese 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Strawberry, Mango & Rose Pavlova 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Vegetable Beef Rice Soup - Instant... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Pomegranate Moscow Mule 4.6/5 (9 Votes)