Chicken Alfredo Bubble-up
Just five ingredients, quick and easy!
- 2 cups coarsely chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups chopped fresh baby spinach
- 1 jar (15 oz) Alfredo pasta sauce
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (8 oz)
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated Southern Homestyle Buttermilk biscuits
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from tablespoon.com
Heat oven to 350°F. Spray
13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix chicken, spinach, Alfredo sauce and 1 cup of the mozzarella cheese.
Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into 6 pieces. Add to bowl; gently stir.
Spoon mixture into baking dish; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Bake 36 to 40 minutes or until deep golden brown and biscuits are cooked through.
You'll also love
- Slow Cooker Golden Chicken 4.8/5 (10 Votes)
- Denver Omelet-Stuffed Biscuits 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Kasbah Chicken Kabobs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken Parmesan Wraps 4.4/5 (22 Votes)
- Mexican Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (29 Votes)
- Cajun Chicken Alfredo 4.2/5 (42 Votes)
- Quick and Easy Chicken and... 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Mini Chicken Pot Pie 4.4/5 (35 Votes)