Quick and Easy Chicken and Dumplings
- 1 - 32 oz can of Chicken Broth
- cooked chicken, shredded
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1 can Cream of Chicken Soup
- pepper, to taste
Adapted from southernkissed.com
1. Heat chicken broth in pot on medium-high heat and cook until gently boiling.
2. Add chicken.
3. Quarter biscuits and place in chicken broth. Stir well.
4. Add cream of chicken soup and stir.
5. Put small layer of pepper over dumplings. Stir well and let simmer for 5-10 minutes.
You'll also love
- Crispy "Fried" Chicken in the Oven 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Olive Garden's Chicken Scampi 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- Chicken Noodle Casserole 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Dumplings 4.8/5 (6 Votes)
- Grandma's Chicken 'n' Dumpling Soup 4.6/5 (23 Votes)
- Chicken Alfredo Bubble-up 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Quickbread Cheese Biscuits 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Classic Chicken and Dumplings (No... 4.4/5 (29 Votes)