Cheesy Chicken Divan
- 2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, cooked
- 1 box chicken stuffing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 4 Tbsp margarine, melted
- 1 1/2 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Adapted from semidomesticatedmama.com
1. Spread cooked broccoli in bottom of 13×9 baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
2. Pour chicken over top.
3. Combine soup, mayo, and lemon juice together; spread over chicken.
4. Sprinkle cheese over top.
5. Spread dry stuffing over cheese.
6. Pour melted butter over stuffing.
7. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.