- 1 small (4-serving size) box lemon instant pudding mix
- 1 (20 oz) can crushed pineapple in juice, undrained
- 1 teaspoon Real Lemon powder (or 2 Tbls. fresh lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup flaked sweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
In a large mixing bowl, stir together the dry pudding mix, pineapple and the juice, and the Real Lemon until well blended, 1-2 minutes. Stir in the sour cream.
Using a rubber spatula, gently fold in the Cool Whip; then the blueberries, marshmallows, coconut, and pecans just until combined. Garnish top with blueberries and a light sprinkle of coconut or chopped pecans.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.
I reduced calories, fat, and sugar somewhat by using SFFF pudding mix, pineapple in 100% juice, RF sour cream, and Lite Cool Whip. The Real Lemon powder really bumps up the lemon flavor, highly recommend.
You'll also love
- Amish Onion Patties 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Cheesecake Stuffed Apples 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Honeycrisp Apple and... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Goat Cheese, Cranberry & Walnut... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbet 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Key Lime Cheesecake Pancakes 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Blueberry Banana Overnight Oats 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Grilled Lobster Tails with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)