Stewed White Beans, Kale & Sausage
This delicious and healthy white beans stew with kale gets a zesty boost from turkey kielbasa. Serve with grated Parmesan and crusty bread. Enjoy!
- 8 ounces turkey kielbasa, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 6 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 small bunch kale, leaves torn into pieces
- 1 (15-ounce) can small white beans
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Crusty bread, for serving
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from womansday.com
Heat oil in a large pot over medium heat. Add the kielbasa and brown, about 3 minutes.
Add the garlic and sauté for 2 minutes. Add the chicken broth and tomatoes (including juices) and thyme and bring to a boil.
Add the kale and simmer until tender, about 3 minutes. Fold in the beans and cook until heated through.
Serve with grated Parmesan and crusty bread. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- Cranberry Custard Pie 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Spaghetti Squash - Microwave Method 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Moroccan Tomato Soup 4.2/5 (5 Votes)
- Mexican Black Bean Spaghetti 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Arugula, Pear & Blue Cheese Salad... 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Mushroom and Kale Naan Pizza 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Southwestern Pork Tenderloin with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage and Gravy Breakfast... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)