Mushroom and Kale Naan Pizza
Kale is my new veggie friend, so tasty! Great pizza and love how it is for one. Yum! And so quick to put together too!
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 3/4-1 lb. cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced or mixed mushrooms, such as cremini , stemmed shitakes or maitake (thinly sliced)
- 2 large shallots, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup of veggie broth or mushroom stock
- 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and chopped
- 4 pieces of garlic naan
- 3/4 lb. gouda with cumin, coarsely graded or shredded fontina or mild cheddar tossed with 1/2 tsp of cumin seed.
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from google.com
In a large skillet heat olive oil over medium high heat. add mushrooms cook stirring often until brown, about 8 minutes. add shallots season with salt and pepper, stir until shallots soften about 2 minutes. Add stock stirring to scrape up brown bits on bottom of skillet. Add kale; stir until wilted about 2 minuted.Cook, stirring often unti stock is almost evaporated, about 5 minutes. remove from heat.
Meanwhile, preheat the broiler and heat a griddle pan or large skillet over medium high. Add a sprinkle of water to pan. Working in batches, toast naan until blistered in spots, about 2 minutes per side.
Arrange the naan on a large rimed baking sheet; topped with mushroom mixture and cheese. Broil until cheese is bubbly and browned, about 2 to 3 minutes.
You'll also love
- Slow Roasted Sweet Potatoes with... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Chicken And Zucchini Casserole... 3.9/5 (11 Votes)
- Sesame-Crusted Beef and Spinach... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Sausage-Stuffed Mushrooms 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- Warm Spinach Salad with Bacon,... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Kale Salad with Root Vegetables... 4/5 (38 Votes)
- Kale & Sausage Ragu 4.2/5 (5 Votes)