Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail
One of my favorite cocktails is a Cape Cod (Vodka & Cranberry Juice with a lemon twist). A friend suggested this cocktail, and I admit it's now pretty high on my list of favorite cocktails. I love the flavor of almond, so this drink delivers from the amaretto, with a slight tartness from the cranberry juice and a touch of fresh orange juice rounds the whole cocktail out, with some good vodka of course! I "halved" this recipe for the two of us and made ours in a cocktail shaker, with ice, since I didn't plan ahead. Otherwise, mix in a pitcher (go ahead and double it) and chill for a couple of hours. Recipe very slightly adapted from Bon Apetit
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice (don't use concentrate)
- Ice cubes
- Clementines, peeled, separated into segments (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from afeastfortheeyes.net
Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto and orange juice into a pitcher (likewise, I mix mine and then add to a cocktail shaker, filled with ice).
Do ahead: Can be mixed one day ahead.
Tip: We make ours in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice to make it cold a lot faster!
You'll also love
- Cauliflower Cheddar Fritters... 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Porcini-Crusted Cod with... 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Green Grape Caterpillars 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Orange Crush Cake 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- Spinach Artichoke Dip Potato Salad 4.2/5 (6 Votes)
- Paleo Strawberry Shortcake Recipe... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Halloween Cheese Tray 3.9/5 (8 Votes)
- Smoked Ham, Brie & Cranberry... 4.4/5 (5 Votes)