Amaretto-Cranberry Kiss Cocktail
One of my favorite cocktails is a Cape Cod (Vodka & Cranberry Juice with a lemon twist). A friend suggested this cocktail, and I admit it's now pretty high on my list of favorite cocktails. I love the flavor of almond, so this drink delivers from the amaretto, with a slight tartness from the cranberry juice and a touch of fresh orange juice rounds the whole cocktail out, with some good vodka of course! I "halved" this recipe for the two of us and made ours in a cocktail shaker, with ice, since I didn't plan ahead. Otherwise, mix in a pitcher (go ahead and double it) and chill for a couple of hours. Recipe very slightly adapted from Bon Apetit
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange juice (don't use concentrate)
- Ice cubes
- Clementines, peeled, separated into segments (optional)
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 15mins
Adapted from afeastfortheeyes.net
Mix cranberry juice, vodka, amaretto and orange juice into a pitcher (likewise, I mix mine and then add to a cocktail shaker, filled with ice).
Do ahead: Can be mixed one day ahead.
Tip: We make ours in a cocktail shaker with plenty of ice to make it cold a lot faster!
You'll also love
- Apple, Cranberry, and Pear Crisp 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Greek Lemon Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Pot Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Paleo Apple Pie 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Blueberry Scones 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Alien Pretzels (Halloween treats) 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- Broccoli and Cranberry Salad 4.4/5 (5 Votes)
- Wild Rice & Cranberry Stuffing 4.4/5 (5 Votes)