Pappardelle with Chicken Liver, Sage and Bacon
If you like liver you'll love this.
- 1 pound of pasta
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 4 oz bacon cut in strips
- 10 oz chicken livers
- 20 fresh sage leaves
- salt and pepper
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Cook pasta according to package instructions, rinse, drain, toss with 1 tablespoon of butter and set aside
Meanwhile melt butter in a frying pan over medium heat
Add bacon and sage fry until they are both crisp, about 5 minutes.
Add chicken livers and fry, stirring frequently, for about 3 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper
Pour chicken liver mixture over pasta and toss.
Serve on warm plates.
You'll also love
- Chicken with Orange-Sage Sauce 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Cajun Style Smoked Chicken Rub... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chinese Honey-Soy Braised Chicken... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Slimming World Butternut Squash... 3.8/5 (5 Votes)
- Paleo Jerk Chicken Pineapple Bowl 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Breast Stuffed with... 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Orzo 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)