Chicken Pasta Salad
Rate this recipe 4/5 (1 Votes)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup corkscrew noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1 cup green pepper chunks
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped onion
Combine mayo, cheese, milk and salt; mix well.
Add all remaining ingredients except lettuce. Mix lightly.
Chill several hours or overnite.
Serve on a lettuce-covered platter.
You'll also love
- Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Asian-Style Chicken Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Crock Pot Chicken Goulash 4/5 (16 Votes)
- Whole Foods Classic Chicken Salad 3.8/5 (94 Votes)
- Semolina's Chicken Enchilada Pasta 4/5 (23 Votes)
- Velveeta Spicy Chicken Spaghetti 3.4/5 (14 Votes)
Review this recipe