Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed Shrimp
- Bacon Wrapped Crab Stuffed Shrimp:
- 1 pound lump crabmeat, picked clean
- 1/2 butter crackers, crushed (recommended: Ritz)
- 3 scallions, tops and whites finely chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- Pinch cayenne pepper
- 16 large shrimp, peeled
- 16 slices bacon
Preheat the oven for 350 degrees F.
To make the crab stuffing: Combine the crab, crackers, scallions, pepper, mayonnaise, egg, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, lemon, and garlic. Season the stuffing with salt and pepper and mix well. Set the stuffing aside.
Using a paring knife, slice the shrimp down the backs and remove and discard the 'veins'. Deepen the incisions if necessary, then spoon stuffing into each shrimp. Wrap each stuffed shrimp with bacon and arrange them in a large baking dish.
Transfer the shrimp to the oven and roast until the bacon begins to render and brown, about 10 minutes. Flip the shrimp and roast on the second side until the shrimp are opaque, 5 to 10 minutes more.
You'll also love
- Baked Cheesy Olive Dip 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Blackberry Pudding Cobbler 4/5 (5 Votes)
- Tuna Steaks Seared with Ginger,... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Cajun Fried Turkey 4/5 (2 Votes)
- Crawfish Pie on Puff Pastry Shell 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Longhorn Wild West Shrimp 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Tequila Shrimp (Camarones... 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Spicy Bacon Cowboy Chili Recipe 4.5/5 (2 Votes)