Creamy Chicken Liver Pasta
- 250 g chicken livers trimmed and chopped
- 2 small onions sliced
- 175 ml cream
- 2 eggs beaten
- Salt and pepper
- Parmesan cheese
- Oil for frying
Add about 3 tablespoons oil to a pan on a medium heat and fry the onions until they begin to brown. Add the chicken livers and cook, stirring until the begin to change colour.
Add the cream and mix to combine and cook for 2 minutes. Add the beaten eggs, stir quickly and remove from heat.
Season with and pepper and add to your favorite cooked pasta and top with finely grated parmesan cheese.
You'll also love
- Cal-Tex Chili & Pinto Beans 4.3/5 (8 Votes)
- Country Chicken Bacon Pot Pie 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Air Fried Panko Chicken 3.8/5 (41 Votes)
- Creamy Lemon, Asparagus, Chicken... 4.4/5 (37 Votes)
- Spinach and Brie Chicken with... 4.2/5 (9 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Rigatoni 3.8/5 (38 Votes)
- Crispy Baked Macaroni & Cheese 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)