- 1 tsp (5 mL) olive oil
- 3/4 lb (375 g) boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced button mushrooms
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (284 mL) CAMPBELL'S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Chicken Soup
- 2/3 (150 mL) cup water
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) orzo
- 1 cup (250 mL) shredded carrots
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves, plus
- 2 basil leaves, cut into fine strips
- 1 tomato, diced
Cook chicken until well browned in heated oil at medium-high heat in large skillet. Add mushrooms, onions and garlic. Cook and stir for 3 minutes.
Add all other ingredients except for basil strips and tomato. Mix well and bring to the boil. Reduce heat.
Cover and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add basil strips and tomato and stir to combine.
You'll also love
- Spicy Chicken Pasties 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken Sandwich with... 2.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Minced Mutton/Mutton Keema Vada 3.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Chicken Pasta Salad 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken, Sausage & Shrimp Jambalaya 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Instant Pot Creamy Chicken Gnocchi 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Velveeta Spicy Chicken Spaghetti 3.3/5 (10 Votes)