Easy Lasagna Pasta Bake
Thank you Jeff for finding this yummy Easy Lasagna Pasta Bake recipe. We've made some healthy adjustments to this recipe. Serve with a side of steamed veggies and a salad.
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 5 cups cooked pasta, about 1/2 to 3/4 of a one pound box
- 1 jar spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package Mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Brown the ground turkey. Mix the browned turkey, cooked pasta, spaghetti sauce, 1/4 cup of water and Parmesan cheese. Spoon into 12x7 baking dish.
Top with Mozzarella cheese.
Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
You'll also love
- How to Spatchcock Cornish Hens 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Pizzelles 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Coffee-Marinated Flank Fajitas... 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Glazed Pan-Fried Orange Chicken 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Creamy Cheesy White Sauce... 4.2/5 (13 Votes)
- Chikin' Legs Rice Krispie Treats 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- SOUTHWEST TORTELLINI SALAD WITH... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker Sunday Gravy,... 4.2/5 (17 Votes)