Olive Garden Alfredo Sauce
Enjoy the great taste of Olive Garden's Alfredo sauce from the comforts of home with this super simple recipe!
- 1 (16-ounce) package Pasta (penne or fettuccine)
- 1 stick butter
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 pint heavy cream
- 1 cup fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons cream cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from facebook.com
Make Pasta to your liking.
In a sauce pan over medium heat – melt butter and add garlic and cook for two minutes, then add in heavy cream and cream cheese and heat until bubbling, but do not boil.
Add in Parmesan Cheese and mix until the cheese melts.
Sprinkle in salt and pepper to taste (you don't need to use all of this, do to your liking).
Mix the hot sauce into the noodles and serve. Just like Olive Garden.
You'll also love
- Fettuccine Alfredo with Grilled... 4.3/5 (89 Votes)