This easy cornbread recipe starts with convenient Bisquick. You start out with perfectly proportioned dry ingredients so you finish with perfect cornbread.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 6 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from itsallaboutagoodrecipe.blogspot.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Mix Bisquick, cornmeal and sugar together.
Place melted butter in medium bowl. Add milk and eggs and stir.
Pour milk mixture into Bisquick mixture. Stir.
Pour batter into 8 by 8 inch greased baking dish.
Bake about 35 minutes until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Zucchini-Sausage Casserole 4.3/5 (40 Votes)
- Eggnog Cookies 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Don't Peek Chicken 4.3/5 (44 Votes)
- Roasted Sweet Potato Coins 4.2/5 (44 Votes)
- Hershey's Kisses's Acorn Treats 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries 4.4/5 (36 Votes)
- Sweet Soft Cherry Bread with... 4.4/5 (33 Votes)
- Loaded Cornbread Skillet 4.8/5 (4 Votes)