Don't Peek Chicken
No peeking! Try this easy chicken dinner recipe and you'll be in for a surprise. Try with flavored rices or add veggies for an even more delicious dinner!
- 1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (7 1/2-ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 envelope onion soup mix, from 2-ounce box
- 1 soup can cold water
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 chicken (3 1/2 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 pieces
- Paprika for sprinkling
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 70mins
Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
In large bowl, mix together rice, soups, soup mix, water, garlic, parsley, and Worcestershire sauce.
Pour mixture into prepared pan. Press chicken into mixture. Sprinkle with paprika, then cover tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake 1 to 1/4 hours. Do NOT open cover (not even to peek) during baking.