A delicious hummus style Cauliflower dip that is low carb, vegan, and gluten free. It is as healthy as it is tasty! Great for game day, get togethers, or a health filling snack.
- 1 1/2 pounds cauliflower, chopped
- 3 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons sesame tahini
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ tsp cumin
- Salt, to taste
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from riversol.com
Chop cauliflower into florets and add it to a steamer basket with the three cloves of garlic. Steam for 8 minutes, or until the cauliflower is tender. Allow for the Cauliflower to cool slightly.
Place the cooled cauliflower in a food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
Taste, and adjust seasonings if necessary.
Chill before serving.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Floret Soup 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sides - Stuffed Peppers (vegan) 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Breads-Gluten-Free Pumpkin Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caponata 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Deviled Eggs 4/5 (1 Votes)
- Hidden Valley Ranch 7-Layer Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Asparagus Shrimp Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bruschetta with Tofu, Tarragon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)