Desserts - Gluten-Free Blueberry Spice Cake
An allergy-friendly breakfast or dessert option made with fresh, organic blueberries.
- 1 1/3 cups gluten-free flour mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup pureed pears
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 1/2 cup rice or almond milk
- 1 to 2 cups organic blueberries
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Grease a loaf, round cake or bundt pan.
Mix together dry ingredients.
Beat together wet ingredients in a measuring cup.
Blend into dry.
Fold in blueberries, stirring gently.
Pour into prepared pan.
Bake 40 minutes for loaf pan or 20 minutes for cake pan.
Let cool 5 minutes in pan, then place on cooling rack.
You'll also love
- Melt In Your Mouth Blueberry Cake 4.3/5 (63 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Sides - Stuffed Peppers (vegan) 1/5 (1 Votes)
- Soup - Summer Storm "Stewp" 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chiffon Pumpkin Pie 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Armenian Spice Cake 2.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Coconut Pound Cake 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Almond Cookies (non Geb) (Pesach) 0/5 (0 Votes)