Almond Cookies (non Geb) (Pesach)
Easy gluten free almond cookies.
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cups oil
- 2 cups potato starch
- 1 (7-ounce) package ground almonds
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cream together eggs and sugar.
Add oil, mix well.
Add potato starch and almonds, mix well.
Roll into teaspoon sized ball.
Place on cookie sheet, leaving enough room for cookies to spread.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until tops are golden brown.
You'll also love
- Asparagus Shrimp Dip 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Butter Tarts 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mandelbroit 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chickpea & Ham-Hock Stew 2/5 (5 Votes)
- Chewy Date Nut Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Bruschetta with Tofu, Tarragon and... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sweet Potato Chocolate Chip Bread 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Stuffing with Ground Beef,... 0/5 (0 Votes)