Tequila Spiked Chicken Wings
Chicken wings tossed in a sweet and sour tequila lime sauce and garnished with fresh green cilantro leaves. Need we say more?
- TEQUILA LIME SAUCE:
- 1 pound chicken wings, cut into segments, tips removed and discarded
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, freshly cracked
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 1/4 cup tequila, blanco or reposado
- 1 tablespoon agave syrup
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon adobo sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon pepper, freshly cracked
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat the oven to 350°F.
Season the wings with salt and pepper and arrange on a baking sheet in a single layer. Cook until just brown and crisp, about 45 minutes.
Meanwhile, add all ingredients for Tequila Lime Sauce to a saucepan and cook until slightly thick, about 8 minutes (you can do this on the grill as well). Keep warm.
Heat a grill to high heat.
Grill the wings until marked, 10 to 15 minutes, turning as needed.
Drizzle the wings with the sauce and top with cilantro, if desired.
You'll also love
- Z_Make-Ahead Black Bean & Spinach... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon 4.3/5 (12 Votes)
- Italian Braised Chicken with... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Homemade Wheat Crackers 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Chicken Club Wraps 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Poblano Tacos with Crema 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Low Carb Spicy Green Chicken Chili 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- WINGS: Spicy Sriracha Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (13 Votes)