Chicken Club Wraps
All the goodness of the famous Chicken Club sandwich all rolled up in a soft flour tortilla.
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, small diced chicken (I used traditional-flavored rotisserie)
- 8 slices thick-cut bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 large tomato, seeded and small diced
- 2 cups bite-size pieces iceberg lettuce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise, or to taste
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Prepared guacamole, optional
Place chicken, bacon, tomato, lettuce, and cheese in a mixing bowl; add mayo and lightly toss ingredients together.
Slightly warm flour tortillas according to package directions.
If using guac, spread about 2 tablespoons in a line down the center of a tortilla. Spoon 1/6 of the chicken mixture down the center of each tortilla. Fold up bottom third of tortilla over the filling then roll sides up and secure with a toothpick on top.
You'll also love
- Almond Butter Chicken Satay 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Key West Spicy Chicken 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Chicken & Poblano Tacos with Crema 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken and Broccoli... 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Parmesan Chicken Penne 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Hot Dog Chili 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Asparagus & Chicken Enchiladas 4.4/5 (26 Votes)
- Mini Corn Dogs (Unfried, to boot!) 4.6/5 (21 Votes)