Bacon-Wrapped Filet Mignon
Simple, delicious, and bacon wrapped. It DOES NOT get better than this! Serve with potatoes and asparagus for a meal you won't forget!
- 2 (8-to10-ounce) filets, 2 inches thick
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 2 thin bacon slices
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 25mins
Adapted from pictureperfectmeals.com
Preheat the oven to 450°F.
Pat each filet dry with paper towels and liberally season both sides with salt, pepper and garlic powder. Wrap each filet with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick.
In an ovenproof skillet over medium-high, heat the butter and oil. Add the filets and sear until nicely browned on each side, 1 to 2 minutes per side. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook until the filets are medium-rare, about 10 minutes (or longer depending on your preference of doneness).
Remove the pan from the oven and loosely tent with foil. Allow the filets to rest 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
You'll also love
- EASY CHEESY SAUSAGE AND GREEN BEAN... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Million Dollar Pasta 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Streusel Cheesecake Bars 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cheese-Stuffed Burger Dogs 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Turkey, Cranberry and Cream Cheese... 4.6/5 (11 Votes)
- Sous Vide Pork Shoulder 4.3/5 (13 Votes)
- Grilled Bone in Pork Chop with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs 4.4/5 (33 Votes)