Chicken Tortellini Soup
Rotisserie chicken and ready-made tortellini make this satisfying soup a snap to prepare.
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium onion
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp. fennel seeds
- 6 c. low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 c. shredded rotisserie chicken breast
- 2 piece Parmesan rind (optional)
- 1 large zucchini
- 1 package refrigerated cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 pt. cherry tomatoes
- 1 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh torn basil leaves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 35mins
1 Sauté onion in hot oil in large saucepan over medium heat 5 minutes or until tender. Add garlic and next 2 ingredients and cook, stirring constantly, 2 minutes.
2 Stir in broth and next 2 ingredients; cover and simmer 10 minutes. Add zucchini and tortellini and simmer 7 minutes.
3 Stir in tomatoes and lemon juice and cook 2 more minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Discard Parmesan rinds.
Serve with grated Parmesan cheese and basil.
You'll also love
- Crispy Homemade Clam Cakes 4.2/5 (12 Votes)
- APPLE AND AVOCADO SALSA WITH... 4/5 (3 Votes)
- Sophia Loren's Pasta Sauce 4.3/5 (6 Votes)
- ZuNoodles Fettucini 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- PASTA - Macaroni & Cheese... 4.3/5 (4 Votes)
- HAMBURGER Tortellini soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- One Pot Lemon Chicken Tortellini... 4.4/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken tortellini salad 0/5 (0 Votes)