Chicken Zucchini Casserole
- 6 ounce package of boxed stuffing mix (I used Stove Top)
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 4 cups of zucchini, diced
- 2 cups of cooked chicken, cubed
- 10.75 ounces Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup of sour cream
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 55mins
1.In a large bowl, combine the stuffing mix and melted butter. Set aside 1/2 cup of the mixture for the topping.
2.In a large bowl add the zucchini, chicken, soup, onion and sour cream to the remaining stuffing.
3.Place the zucchini mix into at greased 9x13 glass pan and spread out evenly.
4.Sprinkle reserved 1/2 cup stuffing mix on top and bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 40 to 50 minutes or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Chicken Enchiladas & Enchilada... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Teriyaki Chicken and Rice Served... 4.6/5 (9 Votes)
- Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Zucchini Muffins 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Zucchini Cakes 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole 4.4/5 (23 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Casserole 4.5/5 (15 Votes)