Creamy Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- Chicken Broccoli Casserole
- 4 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 3 cups frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 1 can (or one batch) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup mayonnaise (alternative: sour cream)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Italian bread crumbs
1.Preheat the oven to 350F. In a greased baking dish, layer the chicken and broccoli.
2.Combine the mayonnaise (or sour cream), soup, lemon juice, and eggs. Spread over the broccoli and chicken.
3.Mix together the bread crumbs and cheese. Sprinkle over the casserole. Bake, uncovered, for 30-35 minutes.