Crispy Parmesan Chicken with Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta
- Creamy Lemon Garlic Pasta:
- 22 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half
- 6Tablespoons6 Tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2cup1/2 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2cup1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1/4cup1/4 cup flour
- 8ounce8 ounce pasta of choice, I used thin spaghetti
- 1/2cup1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2cup1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Juice of one lemon
- 1teaspoon1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2teaspoon1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley for garnish, if desired
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from therecipecritic.com
In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter.
To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. (It shouldn't take too long because the chicken should be thin).
Meanwhile cook the pasta according to package directions and drain.
In a medium sized skillet add the heavy whipping cream, parmesan cheese, lemon juice, garlic powder, salt and pepper. Whisk together and cook over medium high heat until it starts to thicken.
Remove from heat and add the pasta to coat in the sauce.
Serve the chicken with the pasta and garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
You'll also love
- Bourbon Peach Brown Sugar Ice... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- One-Pot Swedish Meatball Pasta 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- HAWAIIAN PINEAPPLE COCONUT... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Zucchini Oven Chips 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Loaded Baked Potatoe Volcanoes 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Peas, Ham, and Creamy Noodles 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- ROASTED BROCCOLI WITH GARLIC AND... 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Cilantro-Lime Rice 4.6/5 (14 Votes)