Grilled Pork with Peaches
- 3 to 6 tablespoons plus 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for coating
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 pounds boneless pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 ripe but not squishy soft peaches, halved and pitted
- A few handfuls arugula
Adapted from leitesculinaria.com
1. Preheat the grill to medium-high.
2. In a bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons olive oil, vinegar, and honey. Taste and, if desired, add up to 3 more tablespoons olive oil.
3. Coat the pork with 1/4 cup olive oil to completely coat each piece.
4. Season the pork with salt and pepper.
5. Thread the pork onto skewers, being certain the pieces of pork touch one another but aren’t jammed tightly together.
6. Place the pork skewers on the grill directly over the heat and place the peaches on the grill, cut side down, along the edge of the fire.
7. Grill the peaches until tender, 6 to 8 minutes, depending on the peaches’ size and ripeness.
8. Cook the pork, turning occasionally so all sides get nicely seared, 10 to 12 minutes total.
9. Chop or slice the peaches and toss them in a large bowl with the arugula.
10. Divide the skewers among individual plates.
11. Whisk the vinaigrette to recombine, pour just enough over the salad to lightly coat.
12. Toss so everything is well-mixed.
You'll also love
- Power Spinach Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Mediterranean Baked Cod 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Copper Pennies Carrot Salad 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Sensational Sirloin Kabobs 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Blueberry Rolls 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Orange Peel Chicken 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.5/5 (6 Votes)
- Grilled Chicken & Peaches with... 4.5/5 (6 Votes)