Cucumber Peach Salsa
Because those of us on an autoimmune protocol can never have too many compliant salsa recipes...
- 1 large organic peach, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 organic English cucumber, chopped
- 2 TB diced organic red onion
- 1 small handful organic cilantro, diced
- 1/2-inch chunk organic ginger, peeled and grated
- 1 small organic garlic clove, pressed or grated
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan sea salt or Real salt
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 10mins
Toss all ingredients into a glass bowl. Serve immediately.