Kristen's Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
This is the easiest recipe because it can be altered in so many ways. Add a little taco seasoning to spice it up -- or you can add other veggies for texture."
- 2 pounds red potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 1/4 cups cooked bacon, crumbled
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 bunches green onions, thinly sliced
Adapted from allrecipes.com
Place the potatoes into a large pot and cover with salted water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain, then run under cold water until cool.
Combine the sour cream and ranch dressing mix in a small bowl until well-blended. Transfer the potatoes, bacon, Cheddar cheese, and green onions to a large bowl. Stir in the sour cream mixture until well-coated. Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Apple Cider Donut Cake 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Coconut Pie Toast 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Beef Barley Soup II 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Bacon-Goat Cheese Jalapeno Poppers 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Zucchini Muffins 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Baked Creamy Corn Casserole 4.2/5 (25 Votes)
- Korean Steamed Pork Buns 4.4/5 (9 Votes)
- Dutch Oven Baked Beans with Crisp... 4.2/5 (23 Votes)